miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

What is Reggae for S.O.J.A




Reggae is the fact that you can go to Africa, and there will be someone fighting for his freedom, you go to Southamerica and there'll be someone fighting for his freedom, you go to the United States and there'll be someone fighting for his freedom. And there they have about more than a T-shirt on, that reggae.
   Jah morely change a lot of things in my life, and I can see how much it change for other people. And I know that there is a sense of good over evil, and right over wrong this exist in reggae music. And that's what it is for me, I wanna be on the right side.
When it goes down, and its going on right now. And I wanna be person with one love and one life, and I wanna use it in the right way. And I think that reggae personifies all this, in a song. And it's cool.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario